CPM suspends its nominee in Huzurnagar bypolls
By Telangana Today 07-Oct-2019
- CPI(M) nominee Parepally Sekhar Rao’s nomination for Huzurnagar bypolls was rejected on technical grounds.
- Party now suspended Sekhar, holding him responsible for loss of face for the party.
- Suryapet party district secretary Mulkalapalli Ramulu was divested of his responsibilities as the district secretary and state body member.
- The nomination of Sekhar Rao was rejected as he could not submit relevant documents within stipulated time.
- The CPI (M) state unit has urged CPI to rethink to support the TRS candidate in the Huzurbanagar bypoll.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know