K Chandrashekhar Rao shut the doors on the TSRTC employees
By Telangana Today 07-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao read out the riot act and shut the doors on the employees of the TSRTC.
- CM vowed to chart out a new course for the loss-making corporation with the participation of private players in the field.
- The Chief Minister also dismissed suggestions of merger of the corporation with the government.
- “The government will start a new chapter in the history of the TSRTC. The government is not ready to compromise on its position,” Rao said.
- CM declared that there is no question of taking back the other agitating employees and workers.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know