Congress hails EC decision to shift SP
By Thehindu 06-Oct-2019
- TPCC treasurer Gudur Narayana Reddy has hailed the decision of ECI to transfer Suryapet District Superintendant of Police Venkateshwarlu and replace with him R. Bhaskaran.
- Gudur Narayana Reddy, in a media statement, said that the move would help in conduct of Huzurnagar byelections in a free and fair manner.
- He said that the police officials should never possess any political inclinations as it would badly impact the democratic processes.
- He demanded that the ECI appoint one Central Observer for each of seven mandals in Huzurnagar Assembly constituency.
- He said that the ECI should immediately act on complaints of violation of Model Code of Conduct, especially on violations by the ruling party.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know