We Want Early Solution of Naga Political Issue: K Therie
By Times Of India 05-Oct-2019
- The Nagaland Congress president K Therie said the people of the state want an early solution to the Naga political issue.
- He said all the Naga people, including tribal bodies, civil societies, elected representatives and the political parties want an early solution to the Naga political issue.
- K Therie also said that there may be little difference among the Nagas, but the aim is clear that Naga people are equally desirous of political solutions.
Also Read: Nagaland pledges to stop plastic usage
- The NPCC president said that "it is not necessary to think that the present solution will be the end of the world".
- He further said, "let the new generation carry the legacy and develop the political structure."
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know