Nagaland pledges to stop plastic usage
- Rio in his address appreciated Prime Minister’s appeal to keep the environment clean and make India a plastic-free country.
- Rio urged the town dwellers, starting with Kohima and Dimapur to show the way by keeping the city clean.
- This time, he said that before the Hornbill festival come, the government is trying its best to improve roads and drainage systems.
- He said the concerned department will be working very hard in all the sectors.
- Rio urged that anybody, particularly those who live along the roads should be more careful in keeping the area clean.
Also read: Too many unions will be the downfall of Nagaland, says Temjen Imna Along