Govt. to purchase farmers paddy without fail: Gangula Kamalakar
By Telangana Today 04-Oct-2019
- BC Welfare and Civil Supplies Minister Gangula Kamalakar stated that the State govt. was committed to ensure justice to farmers.
- Kamalakar said that govt. will respect their hard work by purchasing their paddy produce without fail.
- He said the Civil Supplies Corporation purchased 40 lakh tonnes paddy last year and was aiming at procuring 55 lakh tonnes this year.
- Kamalakar said due to CM K Chandrashekhar Rao, cultivation area had increased considerably in the State during this Kharif season.
- He said the government was expecting a bumper crop and was making arrangements to procure the produce.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know