KCR to meet PM Modi, may seek approval for pending projects in Telangana
By New Minute 04-Oct-2019
- The upcoming meeting between Telangana CM KCR and PM Modi is the first after both of them came into power in Telangana and the Centre respectively.
- Both the parties, the TRS and the BJP, were at loggerheads in the state of Telangana in December 2018.
- The TRS government is demanding national status for Kaleshwaram irrigation project since its first tenure, along with a steel plant in Bayyaram.
- TRS insiders say the meeting between CM KCR and PM Modi has ''no political significance'' but is aimed at getting the best for the state.
- Meanwhile, the BJP is alleging that the CM’s tour to Delhi is a mere "political gimmick" ahead of the Huzurnagar bye-election and the state municipal elections.
ALSO READ: Telangana RTC strike: Govt seeks assistance from private bus owners and drivers
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know