Boat tragedy: ex gratia paid to kin of nine victims
By The Hindu 04-Oct-2019
- On Thursday, Minister of Tourism and Culture Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao gave way cheques totalling ₹90 lakh towards ex gratia to the kin of those who died in the boat tragedy.
- Accident insurance those lacking job and house among the families would be provided to them.
- Of the 13 bodies identified nine were now given ₹10 lakh each.
- Following instructions from the government, Balaji Marines, which had been trying to retrieve the boat for the last four days, halted the operation.
- Fifteen tourists were still missing in the tragedy.
ALSO READ: Buggana blames TDP for power crisis
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know