Buggana blames TDP for power crisis
By The Hindu 03-Oct-2019
- FM Buggana Reddy said that the crisis in the power sector is because of the financial problems inherited from the previous TDP dispensation.
- He spoke this after inaugurating the village secretariat at Kocherla village of Dhone mandal in the district.
- Minister alleged that TDP government had kept pending payments such as fee reimbursement, salaries of outsourced employees, mid-day meal bills, and hospital bills.
- “Despite facing numerous financial problems, the CM has decided to establish village, ward secretariats for the benefit of the State,” the Minister said.
- Talking about the welfare schemes, the Minister said the government would implement the ‘Rythu Bharosa’ programme from October 14.
Also read: Jagan has to appear in court every week in DA(Disappropriate Assets) casebuggana
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know