Telangana RTC strike: Govt seeks assistance from private bus owners and drivers
By New Minute 04-Oct-2019
- With no signs of the Telangana State RTC strike on October 5 being called off, transport officials are trying to rope in private bus owners and drivers.
- This is after two rounds of talks between the nine unions and the state government, with barely 24 hours left for the strike to begin.
- The nine unions had made 26 demands, but the state government-appointed panel sought more time to discuss the issue of merger of RTC with state government.
- The panel assured the unions that a report stating the issues would be readied.
- The union members also expressed concern over the state possibly hiring private bus drivers as an alternative.
Also read: Bathukamma is due to Telangana Jagruthi compassion: KTR
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know