After TDP cadre arrested over social media posts, Naidu claims police bias
The News Minute
- Former CM Chandrababu Naidu alleged that Andhra police were acting in a biased manner and harassing TDP cadre by filing cases against them.
- The TDP chief warned Director General of Police that he would consider legal action against the police department if they continue harassing his cadre.
- Naidu claimed that a malicious social media campaign is being fueled in the state, with abuses and character assassination against them.
- Lashing out at Jagan, he said, “This is not Pulivendula. If you resort to such practices, people will reject you.”
- Naidu also took the occasion to blame MP V Vijayasai Reddy, national general secretary of YSRCP, for the death of former speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao.
ALSO READ: Buggana blames TDP for power crisis