Women to head 50% market committees in AP, says CM Jagan
By New Minute 04-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan, in a move aimed at fulfilling the poll promises, has announced 50% reservation for women in the market committee chairpersons posts.
- The YSRCP government has decided to provide half of the market chairman posts, committee posts to women by the end of October.
- With this, there would be 50% quota for women as well as for SCs, STs and BCs in filling up the market committees.
- The CM also discussed about minimum support prices for crops, farmers’ independence besides reduction of middlemen.
- The filling up of the posts may start by October-end.
ALSO READ: Buggana blames TDP for power crisis
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know