Country on High Alert as 4 Terrorist Enter Delhi to Attack PM Modi
- Four terrorists of the Pakistan-based JeM have entered Delhi and are planning to strike during the festival season.
- According to inputs received by the security agencies, all four are heavily armed.
- A special cell of the Delhi Police received an alert last evening about the presence of the terrorists in Delhi.
Also Read: Shun Single-Use Plastic: Home Minister Amit Shah Urges People
- The country is on high alert after warnings of terror plans against PM Modi, Amit Shah, and NSA Ajit Doval.
- According to inputs, the JeM has been plotting fidayeen or suicide attacks on the airbases.