Country on High Alert as 4 Terrorist Enter Delhi to Attack PM Modi
By NDTV 03-Oct-2019
- Four terrorists of the Pakistan-based JeM have entered Delhi and are planning to strike during the festival season.
- According to inputs received by the security agencies, all four are heavily armed.
- A special cell of the Delhi Police received an alert last evening about the presence of the terrorists in Delhi.
Also Read: Shun Single-Use Plastic: Home Minister Amit Shah Urges People
- The country is on high alert after warnings of terror plans against PM Modi, Amit Shah, and NSA Ajit Doval.
- According to inputs, the JeM has been plotting fidayeen or suicide attacks on the airbases.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know