Shun Single-Use Plastic: Home Minister Amit Shah Urges People
By Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- Union home minister and BJP president Amit Shah gave a clear call to shun single-use plastic and urged citizens to make it a mass movement.
- During the “Gandhi Sankalp Yatra” Amit Shah asked people to follow PM Modi’s call to shun single-use plastic.
- Addressing a rally at the start of the Sankalp Yatra BJP president highlighted the perils of single-use plastic.
Also Read: Be Dengue warriors: Arvind Kejriwal to School Kids
- Apart from Amit Shah BJP working president JP Nadda, Prakash Javadekar, national vice-president Shyam Jaju and all seven Delhi MPs.
- They urged people to follow in the footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi and former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know