Be Dengue warriors: Arvind Kejriwal to School Kids
By Times Of India 02-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal urged over 44 lakh school children to be “dengue warriors”.
- Kejriwal asked the students to help govt ensure that dengue and chikungunya don’t affect Delhi.
- He also announced that the students would soon get dengue kits in schools, which will include pamphlets, two stickers, and a badge.
Also Read: Delhi Govt to Work With PWD to Cover Potholes
- Two ‘free of dengue’ stickers will be for their house while the batch will declare them as a ‘dengue warrior’.
- So far, 286 dengue cases have been reported against 15,000 recorded in 2015.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know