Be Dengue warriors: Arvind Kejriwal to School Kids
The Indian Express
- On Tuesday Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal urged over 44 lakh school children to be “dengue warriors”.
- Kejriwal asked the students to help govt ensure that dengue and chikungunya don’t affect Delhi.
- He also announced that the students would soon get dengue kits in schools, which will include pamphlets, two stickers, and a badge.
Also Read: Delhi Govt to Work With PWD to Cover Potholes
- Two ‘free of dengue’ stickers will be for their house while the batch will declare them as a ‘dengue warrior’.
- So far, 286 dengue cases have been reported against 15,000 recorded in 2015.