Why PM Didn't Object To Trump Calling Him Father Of India: Ashok Gehlot
By Ndtv 03-Oct-2019
- Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday took a swipe at PM Narendra Modi, questioning his silence on US President Donald Trump calling him "the father of India."
- He asked why the PM did not object to the remark if he had any regard for Mahatma Gandhi, who is known as the "Father of the Nation".
- If Modi truly respected Mahatma Gandhi, then he should have corrected the US president there that India has only one Father of Nation.
- The chief minister also accused the BJP and the RSS, the party's ideological mentor, of not recognising Mahatma Gandhi for long.
- Mr. Gehlot also praised the role of the former Congress-led UPA government for making it sure that Mahatma Gandhi's birth anniversary was celebrated as International Non-Violence Day all over the world.
Also read: CM of Chhattisgarh Baghel is turning the dreams of Gandhi Ji- Gehlot
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know