CM of Chhattisgarh Baghel is turning the dreams of Gandhi Ji- Gehlot
By Pioneer 29-Sep-2019
- Rajasthan will adopt Chhattisgarh’s innovative model cowshed scheme rechristening it as 'Nandi Gaushala'.
- Gehlot praised Chhattisgarh Government's Narva Garua Ghurva Bari scheme for the innovative works being done under the scheme, on the initiative of CM Baghel.
- He also said that it was Mahatma Gandhi's dream to promote cottage industries so as to make people of rural areas self-dependent and financially empowered.
- I can say that Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Baghel is turning the dreams of Gandhi Ji into reality,” said Gehlot.
- Baghel said that Chhattisgarh’s economy mostly depends on the agricultural sector and hence the state government is aiming to provide better means of livelihood to farmers.
ALSO READ: Atmosphere of Fear and Violence in Country, Claims Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know