Siddaramaiah slams BJP over flood relief and rehabilitation work
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- Congress legislator party leader Siddaramaiah once again lashed out at the state government over flood relief and rehabilitation work.
- The former CM said that the central and state governments have forgotten their responsibilities to bring the lives of the affected people back on track.
- He further added that the Rs 10,000 interim relief announced by the government has not reached beneficiaries.
- Siddaramaiah demanded farm loan waiver as farmers have suffered loss in the devastating floods.
- He also demanded shifting of villages which face the threat of floods.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah shows sympathy to Yediyurappa for not getting help from PM
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know