Siddaramaiah slams BJP over flood relief and rehabilitation work
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- Congress legislator party leader Siddaramaiah once again lashed out at the state government over flood relief and rehabilitation work.
- The former CM said that the central and state governments have forgotten their responsibilities to bring the lives of the affected people back on track.
- He further added that the Rs 10,000 interim relief announced by the government has not reached beneficiaries.
- Siddaramaiah demanded farm loan waiver as farmers have suffered loss in the devastating floods.
- He also demanded shifting of villages which face the threat of floods.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah shows sympathy to Yediyurappa for not getting help from PM
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know