Siddaramaiah shows sympathy to Yediyurappa for not getting help from PM
By The Times Of India 20-Sep-2019
- Political foes chief minister BS Yediyurappa and former chief minister and Congress leader Siddaramaiah shared the dais at an event in Bengaluru.
- At Public event organised by the SC/ST and Dalit Entrepreneurs Association, Yediyurappa and Siddaramaiah shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.
- The pleasantries come despite leaders from Congress and JD(S) accusing Yediyurappa of pursuing vendetta politics.
- Soon after the event, Siddaramaiah tweets in favour of Yediyurappa for not being granted an appointment by PM Narendra Modi to discuss the flood situation in the state.
- Yediyurappa and Siddaramaiah have been bitter rivals since 2010, when the Congress former Chief Minister had successfully campaigned against Yediyurappa in the illegal mining scam.
Also Read: Karnataka govt sanctions Rs 1,500 crore for flood relief
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know