Delhi Govt to Work With PWD to Cover Potholes
By Aaj Tak 02-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday, Arvind Kejriwal announced that the government team will inspect the roads coming under the jurisdiction of the Delhi govt on 5th October.
- The CM said that there will be two PWD engineers along with one MLA in this team.
- The team will observe the roads within a radius of 25 km and will inspect both the roads leading to and from the road.
Also Read: Arun Jaitley's Family Declines Pension
- After which it will report about the bad conditions of the roads or potholes to the government.
- Data will be ready by October 5. After this, the roads will be repaired immediately.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know