Telangana HC Orders Telangana Govt to Halt demolition of State Secretariat
By The News Minute 02-Oct-2019
- The Telangana HC directed the state government not to demolish State Secretariat till further orders.
- The court asked the government not to take any action concerning its plans to demolish the buildings till Oct 14.
- The court passed the interim orders on a batch of PILs challenging the government's decision to demolish State Secretariat building.
Also Read: Jolt to Telangana TDP as Veerender Goud quits party, may join BJP
- The petitioners said that the government may carry out the demolition during the Dussehra holidays.
- They sought direction to restrain the government from demolishing the buildings.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know