Jolt to Telangana TDP as Veerender Goud quits party, may join BJP
By The News Minute 01-Oct-2019
- TDP is trying to revive its fortunes in Telangana but it received a blow on Monday as the party's Telugu Yuvatha President T Veerender Goud resigned from his post.
- In his resignation letter, Goud claimed that the TDP had deviated from its ideology and therefore, he could not continue working for the party.
ALSO READ: Huzurnagar bypoll: a four cornered tug of war
- Over it BJP spokesperson Krishna Saagar Rao had said, “There is a possibility of Vijayashanthi joining our party."
- It was recently reported that the BJP may even rope in actor and former MP Vijayashanthi.
- While Munugode Congress MLA Komati Rajagopal Reddy had openly expressed his wish to quit the Congress and to join the BJP earlier.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know