Maharashtra Assembly polls: Opposition eyes crossover by BJP and Sena defectors
By Dna 01-Oct-2019
- Stung by rebellions, the Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) are now looking at borrowed firepower.
- They have kept the announcement of their alliance and seat-sharing on hold in the hope that some Sena BJP rebels may flock over to their camp.
- These will be essentially disgruntled leaders who had been denied tickets in Sena BJP seat sharing.
- The BJP and the Shiv Sena have cemented the alliance but kept the candidates and seat-sharing numbers under wraps fearing rebellion.
- "Plenty of ruling party candidates are in our touch," said Ajit Pawar, senior NCP leader.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know