Rahul Gandhi hold meet with CM on Bandipur traffic ban
By Mathrabhumi 01-Oct-2019
- Wayanad MP Rahul Gandhi held discussions with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan in connection with the night traffic ban on the national highway through Bandipur forest area.
- Rahul Gandhi said that he requested the CM to resolve the issue at the earliest as the ban causes difficulty to the public.
- CM cleared that state govt. is discussing the ban issue with the central govt. and it will be resolved soon.
- Rahul Gandhi added that he also discussed issues regarding the disaster relief fund distribution and rehabilitation of the flood victims.
- Congress MP consulted with the CM after several protests are being conducted in Wayanad demanding lifting of night traffic ban.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know