Delhi HC Seeks ED's Response on DK Shivakumar's Bail Plea
- Delhi high court on Monday sought the ED's response to a bail petition filed by former Congress minister DK Shivakumar.
- Justice Suresh Kumar Kait while slating the matter for further hearing on October 14, asked the agency to submit a status report of the case.
- The development comes after the Congress leader was denied bail last week by a trial court.
- Shivakumar, who is currently lodged in Delhi's Tihar jail, was arrested by the ED on September 3 in an alleged money-laundering case.
- The arrest came after the Karnataka High Court rejected his plea for interim protection from the arrest.
Also Read: Delhi court dismisses bail plea of Shivakumar