Delhi court dismisses bail plea of Shivakumar
By The Times Of India 25-Sep-2019
- Delhi court on Wednesday dismissed the bail plea of Karnataka Congress leader D K Shivakumar.
- Special Judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar declined to grant any relief to Shivakumar, currently lodged in Tihar jail.
- The ED had in September last year registered the money laundering case against Shivakumar and others.
- The case was based on a charge sheet (prosecution complaint) filed by the Income Tax Department on charges of alleged tax evasion.
- The I-T department has accused Shivakumar of transporting huge amount of unaccounted cash through ''hawala'' channels.
Also Read: DK Shivakumar approaches Delhi HC seeking copy of his statements recorded by ED
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know