Prithviraj Chavan not to contest Satara Lok Sabha by-election
By Dna 01-Oct-2019
- Former Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan will not contest against Udayanraje Bhosale, who recently joined BJP, in the by-election for Satara constituency after the Nationalist Congress Party decided not to leave its claim for Chavan.
- This has put a brake on Chavan's renewed efforts to shift to national politics after nine years.
- Chavan's nomination is believed to have been strongly opposed by a section of NCP leaders especially after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) registered offence in connection with the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSCB) scam last week.
- NCP has targeted Chavan after the MSCB board of directors was superseded way back in May 2011 when he was the state chief minister.
- NCP has openly criticised Chavan and alleged him that it was done to checkmate NCP.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know