People of Delhi will Teach Kejriwal a Lesson: Manoj Tiwari
By India Today 30-Sep-2019
- Delhi BJP Chief Manoj Tiwari attacked CM Kejriwal after he made comment about how Purvanchalis are coming to the Delhi for cheap or free healthcare.
- Manoj Tiwari said Arvind Kejriwal may have political enmity with him, but the hatred he is showing towards the people of Bihar and Purvanchal is not right.
- Tiwari also said that such statements reveal that Kejriwal is frustrated and has lost ground.
Also Read: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Lays Foundation of Trauma Center at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
- He further said that very soon people of Delhi will give an answer to him.
- Kejriwal recently said that people from nearby states, especially UP and Bihar, are coming to Delhi for cheap and free treatment.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know