Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Lays Foundation of Trauma Center at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
By Times Of India 30-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal laid the foundation stone for a trauma center at the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
- During the ceremony, he said that it was good to see people from other states coming to Delhi for treatment, but Delhi's capacity is limited.
- Let us tell you that the trauma center is being constructed at the cost of Rs 71 Crores.
Also Read: Need to teach students to think in innovative ways: Manish Sisodia
- It will have world-class facilities including the ICU and emergency beds and 6 operation centers.
- They expect the project to be completed within 18 months.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know