Need to teach students to think in innovative ways: Manish Sisodia
By Time Now 29-Sep-2019
- Manish Sisodia on Saturday stressed on the need for students to think in innovative ways.
- Today the major challenge for the educators is not to teach what has already been discovered, but to teach which is still to be invented, he said.
- He said all budding entrepreneurs face challenges and failures, but it is up to them whether they want to keep the failure as a burden on their head or convert them into learnings.
- Courage to float against the odds is what is required for entrepreneurship, he said.
- He was speaking at Pitch Cafe 2.0 organised by the IIIT-Delhi. The event was organised by IIIT-D Innovation and Incubation Center.
ALSO READ: Gautam Gambhir Mocks Pak PM Imran Khan's UNGA Speech
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know