Atmosphere of Fear and Violence in Country, Claims Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
By News18 28-Sep-2019
- Ashok Gehlot said CBI and ED were being used to intimidate people.
- Gehlot was addressing farmers meet in Gobra-Nawapara town of Chhattisgarh's Raipur district in the presence of state CM Bhupesh Baghel.
- There is an atmosphere of fear and violence in the country," Gehlot said.
- "On the economic front, we are facing trouble. Trade and business have collapsed. People are losing jobs," he said
- He said democracy and supremacy of voters prevailed in India because it "runs on the principles of Mahatma Gandhi".
ALSO READ: After 28 long years from that incident, now in 2019, Kashmir is finally ours’: Vasundhara Raje
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know