Jagan Mohan's poor decisions on PPAs damaging AP’s image, says Chandrababu Naidu
By FIRST POST 28-Sep-2019
- TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu has criticised CM Jagan for damaging the goodwill of AP over his decision of reviewing PPAs.
- Earlier on 24 September, Andhra Pradesh High Court had directed power generator companies opposing renegotiation of tariffs by the state to approach state electricity regulator.
- Naidu said, "The Jagan government has taken wrong decisions on PPAs. APGENCO and AP TRANSCO (energy companies) achieved top positions in the country during the TDP regime."
- The former chief minister further alleged that solar and wind power rates had come down during his rule and using them had proved highly beneficial to the state government.
- The TDP chief further accused Reddy of giving wrong information to the Centre and of not heeding to the words of either the Centre or the court.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know