Yediyurappa to move into Cauvery
- Chief minister BS Yediyurappa will soon move into Cauvery, the government residential bungalow.
- It is currently occupied by Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah.
- CMO sources said Yediyurappa decided to move into Cauvery only after Siddaramaiah acceded to his request to vacate.
- Yediyurappa had earlier decided to move into No 2 Race View Cottage, which he deems lucky as he went on to become deputy chief minister and chief minister while living there.
- Yediyurappa even waited for about a month for former JD(S) minister SR Mahesh to vacate the cottage, but now has changed plans.
Also Read: Two months of Yediyurappa : Act of Political Vendetta continues