KTR to strengthen economy, welcoming Chinese company in the state
By Telangana Today 28-Sep-2019
- Telangana Minister for IT and Industries K T Rama Rao mentioned Hyderabad as the most attractive IT destination.
- Rama Rao mentioned that a Chinese software company ThunderSoft is going to set up their office in Hyderabad which will open doors for other Chinese companies.
- At the first anniversary celebration of ThunderSoft, the minister said that there can be positive synergies between China’s hardware and India’s software prowess.
- “Both the countries – which are the second and third largest nations globally – can collaborate and improve their economies,” Rama Rao said.
- He also informed that the company is looking at growing its headcount from 140 people to 1,000 people in the next three years.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know