HC denies relief to candidates having more than two children
By Times Of India 28-Sep-2019
- Uttarakhand high court refused to give any immediate relief to those candidates who aspire to contest panchayat elections and have more than two children.
- The petitioners had moved to HC seeking relief from the law which bars candidates with more than two children from contesting panchayat polls.
- The court had refused to pass any such order stating that the nomination process for the elections has already been completed.
- Earlier, on July 25, this year, the state govt. had replaced the Uttarakhand Panchayati Raj Act, 2016, by the Uttarakhand Panchayati Raj (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- Notably on September 19, the state HC had given a relief to candidates having more than two children and aspiring for state gram panchayat polls.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know