Congress is an anti-people party: Ajay Bhatt
By Times Of India 27-Sep-2019
- The political battle on the timing of the CM's Dal Poshit Yojana reached the Raj Bhawan.
- BJP state president Ajay Bhatt met the governor to highlight Congress’s agenda of blocking the public welfare scheme.
- Ajay Bhatt informed the governor about the schemes launched by the state government for the welfare of the public.
- Ajay Bhatt said, "The Congress is an anti-people party. The Congress wants to stop the implementation of this scheme.”
- With an objective to provide low-priced pulses, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat launched the Mukhyamantri Dal Poshit Yojana on September 12 in Dehradun.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know