NRC Must be prepared in West Bengal: Babul Supriyo
By NDTV 27-Sep-2019
- BJP West Bengal leader Babul Supriyo said the NRC must be prepared in WB to drive out intruders, who are violating the rights of Indian citizens.
- He also accused CM Mamata Banerjee of creating confusion among citizens on the issue of NRC and the Citizenship Amendment Bill.
- Earlier Mamata Banerjee said that six people have died because of the panic created by over NRC.
Also Read: Mamata Government to decide on the fate of the Tallah bridge
- He said that Mamata Banerjee knows nothing except giving political statements and spreading lies.
- Let us tell you that on 31st August the last draft of NRC list was released in Assam in which names of over 19 lakh people were left out.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know