Rajasthan Govt. Sanctioned Rs 600 Crore Loans to 5 Lakh Farmers
By TOI 27-Sep-2019
- The state government has sanctioned Rs 600 crore for Kharif crop loans to over five lakh farmers on Thursday.
- Cooperative minister Udailal Anjana said the loan amount would be deposited in the savings accounts of farmers.
- He said there’s no shortage of money to distribute crop loans for farmers.
- Over 20 lakh farmers had registered for loans. Out of this, around 15 lakh farmers have already been issued Kharif crop loans.
- With refinancing from NABARD, the process of loan disbursement has been speeded up. Farmers will not face any problems in getting loans.
ALSO READ: Centre to carry out relief work in the flood-affected districts of the Rajasthan
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know