Centre to carry out relief work in the flood-affected districts of the Rajasthan
By TOI 27-Sep-2019
- Rs 966.51 crore from the Centre to carry out relief work in the flood-affected districts of the state.
- Gehlot directed officials to prepare estimates of losses that occurred due to rain-related incidents in the monsoon season.
- He said 59 people had died and several public assets, residential buildings, roads, and dams suffered damages due to heavy rains in the monsoon season.
- Gehlot said compensation needs to be provided to the affected people immediately.
- The chief minister said a central inter-ministerial team had visited the state to take stock of the situation in the first week of September.Also read- Sachin Pilot & his wife benefited by the abrogation article 370: Nitin Gadkari
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know