Govt. to investigate five more Ponzi schemes
By The Times Of India 26-Sep-2019
- Revenue minister R Ashoka said that the state government has handed over investigation into five more Ponzi schemes.
- Around 2,000 investors have allegedly trapped into this fraud each paying Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The companies had assured monthly returns of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 to investors.
- The minister named the five companies, allegedly run by the same group of persons, and handed over the case to CID.
- The minister further added that preliminary investigations place the total collection of funds at Rs 40 to Rs 60 crore.
Also Read: Karnataka to promote innovation ecosystem at much advanced level
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know