Mamata Government to decide on the fate of the Tallah bridge
By Times Of India 27-Sep-2019
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee will hold a meeting at the Nabanna today that will decide the fate of the Tallah bridge.
- The state is gearing up to take the final call on the 57-year-old bridge.
- Top sources indicated that there was a consensus that passenger buses and heavy goods vehicles have to be banned from using the long bridge.
Also Read: Rajiv Sinha to be the New Chief Secretary of West Bengal
- The PWD will dismantle the gas pipeline from the bridge after getting approval from the state gas supply corporation who agreed to reduce the load on the bridge.
- Earlier, officials of different agencies jointly inspected the Tallah bridge and decided to restrict the vehicular speed on it to 10kmph.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know