KCR lied to unemployed youth of Telangana: Galreddy Harshavardhan Reddy
By The Hans 27-Sep-2019
- Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) official Galreddy Harshavardhan Reddy said CM K Chandrashekar Rao had lied to unemployed youth.
- Harshavardhan Reddy allegedly said that CM lied about the filling up of one lakh government jobs.
- He said even after six years of TRS rule, the government has not even filled 25, 000 jobs.
- While addressing the media Reddy said, "the TRS party's major slogan during Telangana movement was jobs, water and funds."
- This is against the spirit of Telangana movement and the CM has completely ruined the careers of lakhs of unemployed youth, he alleged.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know