Locals must be employed in Ramagundam Fertiliser factory: KTR
By Telangana Today 26-Sep-2019
- The State govt. initiated efforts for re-opening the much-awaited Ramagundam Fertilisers Factory.
- IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao held discussions with the factory representatives on measures to be taken re-opening the factory.
- On the occasion, the Minister assured all support on behalf of the State government to the factory management for re-opening it.
- He pointed out that the State government had already purchased a share in the company and will continue to support the same.
- To provide employment to locals, Rama Rao offered to provide necessary skill development programmes for local youth for free.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know