Rajiv Sinha to be the New Chief Secretary of West Bengal
By India TV 26-Sep-2019
- On Thursday, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said that Rajiv Sinha will be the new Chief Secretary of the state.
- She gave this information about Rajiv Sinha by posting a tweet through her official account.
- The Chief Minister said that the current Chief Secretary Malay Kumar Dey will retire on Monday.
Also Read: Mamata Government Pays Rs 5 Lakh For Girl's Wedding
- Rajiv Sinha is currently the Additional Chief Secretary in the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Dey is a 1985 batch IAS officer. He was appointed the Chief Secretary in 2017 following the retirement of Basudev Banerjee.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know