Mamata Government Pays Rs 5 Lakh For Girl's Wedding
By Times Of India 26-Sep-2019
- Jayanta Seal one of the displaced residents of Bowbazar received the Rs 5 lakh ex-gratia from WB chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
- He received the cheque from mayor Firhad Hakim.
- Jayanta's house at Durga Pituri Lane was one of the first structures to fall as the TBM hit an aquifer, triggering large-scale subsidence.
Also Read: What is PWD doing: Mamata Banerjee Questions Administrative Authorities of Kolkata
- He has already received the Rs 5 lakh one-time payout that KMRC has been paying for the uprooted families.
- In addition to that, the chief minister had promised another Rs 5 lakh for those whose daughters are due to get married, post the disaster.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know