What is PWD doing: Mamata Banerjee Questions Administrative Authorities of Kolkata
By The Telegraph India 26-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, Mamata Banerjee reached the venue of an administrative meeting in West Midnapore and Jhargram armed with complaints that ordinary people.
- There were about 500 officers and elected representatives that had gathered at meeting in the two most backward districts from Kolkata.
- In the meeting, she said, “I have received 706 complaints of lack of road maintenance from West Midnapore. What is PWD doing?”
Also Read: Not a single Hindu Will Have to Leave the Country: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- While talking about the complaints she questioned that why should common people suffer because of 'inaction of the officer."
- According to sources, the CM has decided that this will be the new format of the administrative meeting.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know