Scindia Unhappy with state government's flood Survey
By The Times Of India 26-Sep-2019
- Jyotiraditya Scindia expressed dissatisfaction with the survey of crop loss due to heavy rain and flood in Mandsaur and Neemuch districts.
- "I am not satisfied with the primary survey (of damage). The weather is clear and a re-assessment should be carried out.", stated Scindia.
- In the same breath, he hit out at the BJP saying that the centre should ensure that Madhya Pradesh gets adequate flood relief.
- A survey, said Mr Scindia, was not needed when 100 per cent crops had been damaged by the rain.
- Chief Minister Kamal Nath ordered survey to assess the impact of flood in the Mandsaur and Neemuch districts.
Also Read: Kamal Nath visits flood-hit areas, assures compensation before 15 Oct
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know