Kamal Nath visits flood-hit areas, assures compensation before 15 Oct
By The Times Of India 24-Sep-2019
- Chief minister Kamal Nath visited flood-affected areas of Mandsaur and Neemuch districts to take stock of damage to crops and infrastructure.
- The Madhya Pradesh government will compensate all flood victims by 15 October, stated CM.
- He made these statements while meeting people at a flood relief camp at Rampura village.
- According to an initial assessment, floods have caused financial loss of around Rs 12,000 crore and affected about 22 lakh farmers.
- The central team was told that 36 of the 52 districts in MP have suffered losses due to heavy rains and floods, claiming 225 lives.
Also Read: Appreciate the administration for the work it has done in 6 months: Kamal Nath to Congress Workers
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know