MP decides not to hold direct mayoral elections
By The Times Of India 26-Sep-2019
- The state government decided to restore the old system of indirect elections of mayors of municipal corporations.
- Presently, the mayors and presidents are elected directly by voters in respective areas.
- Under the new system, councillor will elect the mayor and the president.
- BJP alleged that the ruling party was scared of defeat in ensuing elections. That's why it is taking such undemocratic decisions.
- In reply the Congress stated that there were flaws in the old election system.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know