MP Govt agrees on interest-free loans for students
By The Times Of India 24-Sep-2019
- The higher education department is planning to help students in getting interest-free education loans.
- Higher education minister Jeetu Patwari, agreed that interest-free loan should be given to the students.
- During the interaction, a student told Patwari that paying the interest on education loan is a big challenge for the students.
- Students also raised the issue of not getting the money that was assured to those securing above 75%.
- Referring to the problem Patwari stated that it is unfortunate that students left the state. Now around 200 colleges had been selected for converting them into smart colleges.
Also Read: Education Department of MP to sign MoU with UAE government
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know