MP Govt agrees on interest-free loans for students
By The Times Of India 24-Sep-2019
- The higher education department is planning to help students in getting interest-free education loans.
- Higher education minister Jeetu Patwari, agreed that interest-free loan should be given to the students.
- During the interaction, a student told Patwari that paying the interest on education loan is a big challenge for the students.
- Students also raised the issue of not getting the money that was assured to those securing above 75%.
- Referring to the problem Patwari stated that it is unfortunate that students left the state. Now around 200 colleges had been selected for converting them into smart colleges.
Also Read: Education Department of MP to sign MoU with UAE government
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know